ready to download
Select your operating system
SWXE 6.01 r7 (23/01/2016) MD5:118dbc6ce2a894ec734e4e90953528dc
SWXE 6.01 r7 (23/01/2016) MD5:c716520042fd3a99ec85f3a264fcf09b
SW 7.00 r1 (xx/xx/2016) MD5:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remember: currently is a BETA version so may contain errors and not all features enabled.
The Hunspell Spell Checker
This spell checker used in OpenOffice, Mozilla, and Chrome is also available in Subtitle Workshop, which includes the following built-in dictionaries: English and Spanish.
To add a new spelling dictionary, or to replace an existing one, you should follow these steps:
- Download a spelling dictionary package that is compatible with the Hunspell checker (for example, from the OpenOffice.org website).
- Unzip the dictionary package into the folder [SW-FOLDER]/Dictionaries. Note: The package is a zip archive even if the file extension of the package is not .zip.
- Restart Subtitle Workshop after copying the dictionary files.
additional language files
Subtitle Workshop support multi-language.
To add a new or update a language file, you should follow these steps:
- Download the language you need from the bellow list.
- Unzip the package into the folder [SW-FOLDER]/Languages.
- Restart Subtitle Workshop after copying the new files.
© 2016 URUWorks. All Rights Reserved.